db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: tck20 checked in
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:54:46 GMT
Hi, Erik,

Thanks for providing the additional information.  I think the primary
problem was that the build/rebuild goals did not create the enhanced jar
files they are supposed to.  This is leftover from a previous  state of
the build process. If things are working correctly, the class files are
read from test-classes and the enhanced classes are written to
enhanced.  Then the classes are packaged into
enhanced/applicationidentity.jar and enhanced/datastoreidentity.jar and
the class files are deleted.  I have just checked  a new maven.xml with
an interim fix.

I noticed another problem, which is that if you run the build with
jdo.tck.configuration set to applicationidentity, the
datastoreidentity.jar file appears to be bad, because it is only about
half of the 900+KB it should be.  I will look into this right away.

-- Michelle