db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: tck20 checked in
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:43:24 GMT
Hi, Erik,

Yes, as per http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-5, the code that's
been checked in works with the JPOX beta-2 release, not with the latest
plus the jdo 2.0 jar.  We felt that the jdo.jar may still be a bit of a
moving target and there is a slight lag for JPOX to track it, so we'd go
with the older stuff until it stabilizes.  However, if you've got the
right jpox and jdo jars and enhancer and put them in the right locations
in your .maven tree, this should work.   Have you done a clean build
(rebuild) to re-enhance the classes since dropping in the newer jars?

-- Michelle