db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: updates to tck11 project
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:55:36 GMT
Hi Eric,

Can you tell me what TCK tests you are talking about having to hack?

When writing the spec, I had expected that this was more of a mapping
issue than anything else. For example, if you had an Object type field
that you knew always had an Employee in it, you could map the field to
an Employee statically, and at runtime verify that the class of the
object assigned to that field was actually compatible with Employee
regardless of the Java type.

Thanks,

Craig