db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Collections of interfaces
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:39:32 GMT
> This extension has been around since JPOX 1.0 (the JDO 1 release), so I
> assume that it is actually meant to  go in the .jdo file.

Craig,

Can you provide an example of how <interface> and <implements> are going to
work, to confirm how I think they'll work?

My assumption is that we should be able to use these new tags to specify the
classes that implement a particular interface - hence the same thing that our
"implementation-classes" extension provides. Once we understand it then we
can think about implementing those in JPOX and removing the extension.

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects JDO - JPOX