db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From e...@jpox.org
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, April 8, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:04:06 GMT
Hi Michelle,

After getting the latest version from SVN, I can't run the unit tests. I get the
class not pc capable.

To execute the tests I run "maven". Is this the right way?

I see that two jars (appid.jar and datastoreid.jar) are created with enhanced
files, and the classpath maven uses for running the unit tests does not include
them, but includes /test-classes.