db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From e...@jpox.org
Subject Re: tck20 checked in
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:19:34 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I think what I'm going to report here, is equivalent to the issues in JIRA, but
might help.

In order to run the the TCK (committest)

- download latest JPOX nightly build (using jdo-2.0)
- change the project.xml

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>antlr</groupId>
            <artifactId>antlr</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.3</version>
            <url>http://www.antlr.org/download.html</url>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>3.8.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>geronimo-spec</groupId>
            <artifactId>geronimo-spec-jta</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.1B-rc2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jdo</groupId>
            <artifactId>jdo-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jdo</groupId>
            <artifactId>jdo-btree</artifactId>
            <version>1.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <!-- You must manually download jpox until it is available from
ibiblio.org -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jpox</groupId>
            <artifactId>jpox</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0-beta-3</version>

<url>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jpox/jpox-1.1.0-beta-2.jar?use_mirror=easynews</url>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jpox</groupId>
            <artifactId>jpox-enhancer</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0-beta-3</version>

<url>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jpox/jpox-enhancer-1.1.0-beta-2.jar?use_mirror=easynews</url>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>bcel</groupId>
            <artifactId>bcel</artifactId>
            <version>5.1</version>

<url>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jpox/jpox-enhancer-1.1.0-beta-2.jar?use_mirror=easynews</url>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.3</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.8</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
            <version>1.0.4</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>derby</groupId>
            <artifactId>derby</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>derby</groupId>
            <artifactId>derbytools</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

- api20 > maven
- tck20 > maven

It fails with

The class "org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.mylib.PCPoint" is not Persistence-Capable. This
means that it either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the
file is not in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the
Meta-Data for the class is not found.
org.jpox.exceptions.ClassNotPersistenceCapableException: The class
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.mylib.PCPoint" is not Persistence-Capable. This means
that it either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the file is
not in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the Meta-Data
for the class is not found.
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.assertPersistenceCapable(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:392)
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:857)
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:955)
	at org.apache.jdo.tck.transactions.Commit.runTestCommit(Commit.java:113)
	at org.apache.jdo.tck.transactions.Commit.test(Commit.java:82)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:147)