db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDO API : release on IBiblio ?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:40:53 GMT
We could certainly do it (anyone can) via the normal Maven bundle
upload. You can make an official release while in incubation as well
(Derby did, for example), but development snapshots are should be fine
to push to ibiblio, as long as they are clearly labaled as "in
incubation" if they are associated with Apache.

-Brian