db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDO jars on ibiblio
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:43:13 GMT

On Apr 2, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Craig Russell wrote:

> I don't know why I didn't think of posting the JDO 2 jars on ibiblio,
> but that is a great idea.
>
> I don't know how to get commit privileges to ibiblio. Can anyone tell
> me the process?

There is an rsync process where jars are pulled from the ASF server to
ibiblio. You can put ASF stuff at

/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/jdo/[maven-layout]

Except that I am not sure the policy of pushing incubating stuff. I
would DEFINITELY add a -SNAPSHOT version on it in maven terms.

If it is iffy to do that from the ASF one, you can push a snapshot by
building and uploading a maven bundle through the maven site. I'd say
label it as a snapshot in incubation (make it clear it is in
incubation) and push it via the rsync.

-Brian