db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes for JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, April 15, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:34:58 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Brian Topping, Matthew
Adams, Craig Russell

Minutes:

1. JDO2.jar status

Group id for all bits from apache jdo project will be apache-jdo as
published on ibiblio.

JDO1.1 API jar should be named jdo1-api-SNAPSHOT.jar
JDO1.1 RI jar should be named jdo1-ri-SNAPSHOT.jar
JDO1.1 TCK jar should be named jdo1-tck-SNAPSHOT.jar

JDO2 API jar should be named jdo2-api-SNAPSHOT.jar
JDO2 TCK jar should be named jdo2-tck-SNAPSHOT.jar

Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and uploading the
snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk called
"releases" and put the snapshots there.

Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to access our releases
area.

2. XML Schema

Brian Topping will translate the current DTD into XML schema. We will
need to provide the official URL for the XML schema. Craig Russell will
get the official URL name.

3. Detached object tests.

Matthew will create a directory in the tck.api.persistencemanager
called detach in which he will have complete freedom to implement the
assertions in the detach section of the specification.

4. JIRA accounts.

Michelle and Brian Topping will coordinate getting everyone into the
jdo project.

5. Metadata test status. The build is now able to run about 100 tests.
The Company model has been added but doesn't quite work yet with JPOX.
JPOX bug merging jdo and orm metadata, expected to be fixed shortly.

6. Breaking up ri11 into model, fostore, enhancer, and runtime. Could
split query out of runtime but there are cross dependencies. Craig will
set up a conference call with Brian Topping and Michael Bouschen to
discuss breaking out query from runtime (tranql will need its own query
implementation).

The meeting ended 93 minutes after it began.

Craig

On Apr 14, 2005, at 5:20 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> Wrong date, fixed below.
> Michelle Caisse wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We will have our regular meeting Friday (April 15) at 9 am PST to
>> discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
>>
>> Dial-in numbers are:
>>
>> 866 230-6968   294-0479#
>> International: +1 865 544-7856