db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From <e...@jpox.org>
Subject RE: tck20 checked in
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:25:28 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I tried both "maven rebuild" or deleting the target directory. In order
to make it work, I've changed the "iut.enhanced.dir" setting inside
"project.properties" to "${maven.build.dir}/test-classes"

Erik Bengtson

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Caisse [mailto:Michelle.Caisse@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:43 AM
To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: tck20 checked in

Hi, Erik,

Yes, as per http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-5, the code that's
been checked in works with the JPOX beta-2 release, not with the latest
plus the jdo 2.0 jar.  We felt that the jdo.jar may still be a bit of a
moving target and there is a slight lag for JPOX to track it, so we'd go

with the older stuff until it stabilizes.  However, if you've got the
right jpox and jdo jars and enhancer and put them in the right locations

in your .maven tree, this should work.   Have you done a clean build
(rebuild) to re-enhance the classes since dropping in the newer jars?

-- Michelle

erik@jpox.org wrote:

>Hi Michelle,
>
>I think what I'm going to report here, is equivalent to the issues in
JIRA, but
> [...]
>            <url>http://www.antlr.org/download.html</url>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>junit</groupId>
>            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
>            <version>3.8.1</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>geronimo-spec</groupId>
>            <artifactId>geronimo-spec-jta</artifactId>
>            <version>1.0.1B-rc2</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>jdo</groupId>
>            <artifactId>jdo-api</artifactId>
>            <version>2.0</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>jdo</groupId>
>            <artifactId>jdo-btree</artifactId>
>            <version>1.1</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <!-- You must manually download jpox until it is available from
>ibiblio.org -->
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>jpox</groupId>
>            <artifactId>jpox</artifactId>
>            <version>1.1.0-beta-3</version>
>
><url>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jpox/jpox-1.1.0-beta-2.jar?use_
mirror=easynews</url>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>jpox</groupId>
>            <artifactId>jpox-enhancer</artifactId>
>            <version>1.1.0-beta-3</version>
>
><url>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jpox/jpox-enhancer-1.1.0-beta-2
.jar?use_mirror=easynews</url>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>bcel</groupId>
>            <artifactId>bcel</artifactId>
>            <version>5.1</version>
>
><url>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jpox/jpox-enhancer-1.1.0-beta-2
.jar?use_mirror=easynews</url>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>springframework</groupId>
>            <artifactId>spring-core</artifactId>
>            <version>1.1.3</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
>            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
>            <version>1.2.8</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
>            <artifactId>commons-logging</artifactId>
>            <version>1.0.4</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>derby</groupId>
>            <artifactId>derby</artifactId>
>            <version>1.0.0</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>derby</groupId>
>            <artifactId>derbytools</artifactId>
>            <version>1.0.0</version>
>        </dependency>
>    </dependencies>
>

>- api20 > maven
>- tck20 > maven
>
>It fails with
>
>The class "org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.mylib.PCPoint" is not
Persistence-Capable. This
>means that it either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version
of the
>file is not in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version),
or the
>Meta-Data for the class is not found.
>org.jpox.exceptions.ClassNotPersistenceCapableException: The class
>"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.mylib.PCPoint" is not Persistence-Capable. This
means
>that it either hasnt been enhanced, or that the enhanced version of the
file is
>not in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an unenhanced version), or the
Meta-Data
>for the class is not found.
>	at
>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.assertPersistenceCapable(AbstractPe
rsistenceManager.java:392)
>	at
>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPers
istenceManager.java:857)
>	at
>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceM
anager.java:955)
>	at
org.apache.jdo.tck.transactions.Commit.runTestCommit(Commit.java:113)