db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache repository
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:22:19 GMT

On Mar 18, 2005, at 7:10 PM, Craig Russell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm now ready to start on the JDO 2.0 API project. I've already
> committed the jdo.dtd and orm.dtd files, and I'm looking next for the
> javax.jdo and javax.jdo.spi files.
>
> I know that there are some implementations already out there that must
> have created the interface files, and I'd like to start from these. I
> updated the Public Draft 2 to change a number of the package names for
> the new interfaces (e.g. listeners) and it's these new packages that
> I'd like to put into the Apache repo.
>
> If any of you can send me a zipped directory with your .java files in
> it, I'll take the best of the bunch and edit the javadoc etc. and
> check the stuff in. Then we can all work from the latest.

lets be careful here.  I think we'd like to see everyone committing
their own code for bunches of reasons.

To that end, lets setup a sandbox where people can commit their bits
and pieces, and then if refactoring and repackaging has to happen, that
can be the source.  This way things are clean and clear about where
code is coming from, and from whom.

geir

geirm@apache.org