db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@sun.com>
Subject DTD files
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:25:57 GMT
Team,

As I was checking in the dtd files for jdo2 (jdo.dtd and orm.dtd) I had
to think again about where we should put the official PUBLIC dtd files.
For JDO 1, it was clear that the site should be Sun. For JDO 2, I
believe that the answer still should be Sun, because the JCP officially
owns the IP to the dtd (and xml schema once we have that in place).

Does anyone think that we should change the official web location to
some other place like the Apache web site?

Brian,

The dtd files I checked in reflect the latest JDO specification draft.
I understand you're interested in converting these to .xsd. The last
time I saw an xsd for jdo was when Robin Roos made one for an earlier
draft. He might be able to help get you started with the task.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!