db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Apache repository
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:10:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm now ready to start on the JDO 2.0 API project. I've already
committed the jdo.dtd and orm.dtd files, and I'm looking next for the
javax.jdo and javax.jdo.spi files.

I know that there are some implementations already out there that must
have created the interface files, and I'd like to start from these. I
updated the Public Draft 2 to change a number of the package names for
the new interfaces (e.g. listeners) and it's these new packages that
I'd like to put into the Apache repo.

If any of you can send me a zipped directory with your .java files in
it, I'll take the best of the bunch and edit the javadoc etc. and check
the stuff in. Then we can all work from the latest.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com