db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO 2.0 API project checked in
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:15:55 GMT
Hi Matthew,

In my workspace, here's what trunk/api20/project.xml is. I see this
both from vi and from Netbeans. By the way, I changed <name> from JDO
2.0 API because the generated javadoc was adding API 2.0 to the end,
resulting in JDO 2.0 API API 2.0 as the generated name.

I don't know whether your checkout/update is wrong or if I checked in
something wrong...

Does this not look like yours? My file has only 77 lines in it...

Thanks,

Craig

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
     Copyright 2005 The Apache Software Foundation

     Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
     you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
     You may obtain a copy of the License at

     WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
     limitations under the License.
-->

<project>
     <pomVersion>3</pomVersion>
     <extend>../project.xml</extend>
     <!-- ============== -->
     <!-- Identification -->
     <!-- ============== -->
     <name>JDO</name>
     <artifactId>jdo-api</artifactId>
     <currentVersion>2.0</currentVersion>
     <package>javax.jdo</package>
     <shortDescription>Java Data Object (JDO) API 2.0</shortDescription>
     <description>The Java Data Objects (JDO) API is a standard
interface-based
Java model abstraction of persistence, developed as Java Specification
Request 243 under the auspices of the Java Community
Process.</description>
     <repository />
     <!-- ============ -->
     <!-- Dependencies -->
     <!-- ============ -->
     <dependencies>
         <dependency>
             <groupId>geronimo-spec</groupId>
             <artifactId>geronimo-spec-jta</artifactId>
             <version>1.0.1B-rc2</version>
         </dependency>
     </dependencies>
     <!-- =================== -->
     <!-- Build Specification -->
     <!-- =================== -->
     <build>
         <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
         <unitTestSourceDirectory>test/java</unitTestSourceDirectory>
         <!-- Unit test cases -->
         <unitTest>
             <includes>
                 <include>**/*Test.java</include>
             </includes>
             <excludes>
                 <exclude>javax/jdo/util/AbstractTest.java</exclude>
                 <exclude>javax/jdo/pc/*.java</exclude>
             </excludes>
         </unitTest>
         <!-- J A R  R E S O U R C E S -->
         <!-- Resources that are packaged up inside the JAR file -->
         <resources>
             <resource>
                 <directory>${basedir}/src/java</directory>
                 <includes>
                     <include>javax/jdo/*.properties</include>
                 </includes>
             </resource>
             <resource>
                 <directory>${basedir}/src/dtd</directory>
                 <includes>
                     <include>javax/jdo/*.dtd</include>
                 </includes>
             </resource>