db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [ADMIN] accounts
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:13:55 GMT
Currently, we have Craig, Michael, Dain and myself as committers, with
Michele Caisse w/ ICLA received, and pending request for account.

Brian Topping has asked to join as well, along with Matthew Adams.  I'm
behind in my mail lists, so I figure this is ok with group, and going
forward with process unless someone speaks up.

The drill is to get an ICLA from

http://www.apache.org/licensing

read, sign and fax to # on ICLA.

To accelerate, fax to +1-203-665-6437 also (not instead of) and
assuming I'm on the right side of the country, this can speed it up.
I've been doing lots of travel, but expect to be able to work from home
for the next two weeks at least.

geir

geirm@apache.org