db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: TCK: object id class
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:04:22 GMT
Hi, Erik,

You must be using the repository from the wiki.  Michael checked the JDO
1.1 files into the Apache subversion repository about a week ago and the
problem is fixed there.  Please try it and let me know if you still have
any problems.

I think we didn't announce the check-in.  My apologies.  I am working on
getting the 2.0 project ready for check-in and I will send email when
that happens.

BTW, I moved this thread to the jdo-dev alias.

-- Michelle