db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From <e...@jpox.org>
Subject RE: TCK: object id class
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:07:11 GMT
Michelle,

I just got the latest version and the constructor taking String does not
correspond to the toString

        public Oid(String s) { identifier = Integer.parseInt(s); }

        public String toString() { return this.getClass().getName() + ":
"  + identifier;}

Regards,

Erik Bengtson
-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Caisse [mailto:Michelle.Caisse@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:04 PM
To: erik@jpox.org
Cc: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: TCK: object id class

Hi, Erik,

You must be using the repository from the wiki.  Michael checked the JDO
1.1 files into the Apache subversion repository about a week ago and the
problem is fixed there.  Please try it and let me know if you still have
any problems.

I think we didn't announce the check-in.  My apologies.  I am working on
getting the 2.0 project ready for check-in and I will send email when
that happens.

BTW, I moved this thread to the jdo-dev alias.

-- Michelle

erik@jpox.org wrote:

The ID(String) constructors for the inner classes in the fieldtypes
package are
not correct too.

Quoting erik@jpox.org:

Hi,

Some of the object id classes in the tck do not override toString and
neither
provide a constructor with String argument or implement Serializable
interface.