db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: JDO 2.0 API project checked in
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:44:00 GMT
I don't know what was wrong.  I just blew away my whole local copy and
got a new one.  Everything is fine now.

Sorry for the bother.

--matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Russell [mailto:Craig.Russell@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 5:16 PM
To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: JDO 2.0 API project checked in

Hi Matthew,

In my workspace, here's what trunk/api20/project.xml is. I see this both
from vi and from Netbeans. By the way, I changed <name> from JDO 2.0 API
because the generated javadoc was adding API 2.0 to the end, resulting
in JDO 2.0 API API 2.0 as the generated name.

I don't know whether your checkout/update is wrong or if I checked in
something wrong...

Does this not look like yours? My file has only 77 lines in it...

Thanks,

Craig

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
Copyright 2005 The Apache Software Foundation

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at

limitations under the License.
-->

<project>
<pomVersion>3</pomVersion>
<extend>../project.xml</extend>
<!-- ============== -->
<!-- Identification -->
<!-- ============== -->
<name>JDO</name>
<artifactId>jdo-api</artifactId>
<currentVersion>2.0</currentVersion>
<package>javax.jdo</package>
<shortDescription>Java Data Object (JDO) API 2.0</shortDescription>
<description>The Java Data Objects (JDO) API is a standard
interface-based
Java model abstraction of persistence, developed as Java Specification
Request 243 under the auspices of the Java Community
Process.</description>
<repository />
<!-- ============ -->
<!-- Dependencies -->
<!-- ============ -->
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>geronimo-spec</groupId>
<artifactId>geronimo-spec-jta</artifactId>
<version>1.0.1B-rc2</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<!-- =================== -->
<!-- Build Specification -->
<!-- =================== -->
<build>
<sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
<unitTestSourceDirectory>test/java</unitTestSourceDirectory>
<!-- Unit test cases -->
<unitTest>
<includes>
<include>**/*Test.java</include>
</includes>
<excludes>
<exclude>javax/jdo/util/AbstractTest.java</exclude>
<exclude>javax/jdo/pc/*.java</exclude>
</excludes>
</unitTest>
<!-- J A R R E S O U R C E S -->
<!-- Resources that are packaged up inside the JAR file -->
<resources>
<resource>
<directory>${basedir}/src/java</directory>
<includes>
<include>javax/jdo/*.properties</include>
</includes>
</resource>
<resource>
<directory>${basedir}/src/dtd</directory>
<includes>
<include>javax/jdo/*.dtd</include>
</includes>
</resource>