db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject High level structure of Apache JDO project
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:17:46 GMT

Now that we have a repository (it even has a file...whoopee!) we need
to resolve the high level structure. Any and all advice is appreciated.

We aren't quite as complicated as Geronimo, but we do plan to have a
full web site mostly (completely?) built by maven. And several sub
projects. Let's look at other projects and see if we can pick a paragon
to emulate.

Are there other tools besides maven that we should look at to build the

Are there things that we need to be aware of in order to push the web
site after a successful nightly build?

Are there other admin things that we need to set up?

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
View raw message