db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: TCK assertion spreadsheet
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:56:21 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Hi Michael,
>
> Can you please make sure that the info in this message gets sent to the
> jdo-dev folks, either as an email or by updating a wiki page?

I decided to add the current version of the spreadsheet to the JDO wiki,
because sending a file with suffix .sxc to this email alias does not
work. I added a new section about TCK assertions to the TCK page of the
JDO wiki (see http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/TechnologyCompatibilityKit).

You can download the current version of the spreadsheet from there. I
propose we add the corresponding version of the annotated JDO spec there
for download as soon as Michelle added the query assertions to the spec.

What do you think?

Regards Michael