db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Database (was: RE: Questions)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:58:36 GMT
Just to clarify, we want to make it as easy as possible for JDO vendors
to run TCK against all their supported databases. That's why we want
the ddl generator that can be configured by the test run person.

I don't think it makes sense for a compliant JDO implementation to only
run against a SQL92 database.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com