db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO wiki administrator? Need to enable email support
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:06:37 GMT
Niclas,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand from the help pages
(http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/HelpOnUserPreferences,
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/HelpOnConfiguration/EmailSupport) that:
  (1) one can subscribe to individual wiki pages or an entire wiki
  (2) this means that you will receive an email to your personal email
address when a page changes
  (3) for this feature to work, email support for the wiki must be
enabled by setting the mail_smarthost and mail_from configuration variables

We were hoping to use this feature for the jdo wiki.

-- Michelle