db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: New email alias; new wiki pages
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:12:54 GMT
Hi all,

Dain and a few others have been encouraging me to get involved with the
JDO project because I have experience developing with TranQL.  I'm very
interested in helping with this, with a primary personal focus on the
metadata aspects of the system.  Hopefully this compliments the other
parts of the team.

One of the things that I am working on is a project that would need a
very capable metadata implementation within the JDO.  I don't have a
firm grasp what this means yet, so I'd just like to get involved and let
that evolve as time goes on.

I'm not sure how fast/slow things are going to go, where people are, who
is involved and what they are doing, where the sources are, etc.  I've
seen the wiki, but I realize it was just started a few days ago.  Maybe
we could start putting tasks in Jira?

Okay, hope to hear from some of you and get started with this soon.

best regards,

Brian Topping