db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject Database (was: RE: Questions)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:40:56 GMT
The problem with being able to run against any database is the
difference in SQL dialects.  While I would like the ideal, I don't know
that we have the resources to actually pull it off.  Remember, time is
of the essence here; the specification is nearly complete, but can't be
officially final until the RI & TCK are done.

--matthew