db-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Question about branding requirements
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:40:06 GMT
If someone still has a way to publish the site easily, it would be good
to get a trademark attribution put on the site before it's boxed in the
Attic.

If not (like, no-one remembers how to config Forrest), then just box it
up.  Seeing it hasn't had public website activity for years, and it's a
pretty generic name, I'm really not going to worry about this one.

Thanks for thinking about the trademarks!  Good luck carrying the boxes
up to the Attic.

- Shane