db-general mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject code grant to the Torque project
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:36:58 GMT

This is to inform the PMC that the Torque subproject wants to integrate an
external  code base developed by me [1]. The idea of the code grant is to
replace the Torque specialized code generator by a general-purpose code
generator. The Torque templates and Maven 2 Plugin need to be updated
accordingly and are also part of the code base to integrate. A code grant
is underway and will be run through the Incubator IP clearance process.

The Torque community accepted the proposal to integrate the code base with
+1's from two PMC members and one committer, no 0 or -1 votes were cast [2]

I looked through the guidelines but did not find that three +1 from the PMC
are required. Nonethleless, if someone feels that this should be subject to
a PMC vote, please speak up and I'll start one.

     Thomas

[1] http://people.apache.org/~tfischer/torque-generator-4-0-proposal.zip ,
SHA1 sum is df01e2b53a08359268f511dc662328e5b191759c
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-dev/201001.mbox/%3cOF1F60948D.558B1055-ONC12576B9.005D8160-C12576B9.00650A4B@seitenbau.net%3e