db-general mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Can dbcp be used in Hibernate 3.3?
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 07:07:20 GMT

I am no hibernate expert, but it seems to me that Hibernate can use
anything that implements the DataSource interface. So I'd be very
astonished if it could not use dbcp. However, there might be some
configuration issues.
And as dbcp is used successfully in many production environments, it seems
like a good choice to me :-)

You might also ask at the hibernate mailing lists, they have more knowledge
about hibernate internals than we do.

          Thomas