db-general mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Broken links on DB project source page
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:08:16 GMT
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
>> Do the other changes look acceptable?
>> What does it take before I, or someone else, can commit the changes?
>
> Those changes look great, Kristian; I think you should commit them.

I committed the changes with revision 663035 and did a site deploy.

I was unable to follow the instructions on using the proxy to verify, as
the proxy seems to be down. Maybe the instructions are stale?

Also, I got lots of these error messages when deploying, seemingly
related to missing permissions:
     [exec] chmod: ./torque/releases/torque-3.3/village/xref-test:
Operation not permitted

--
Kristian