db-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: maven problems building site
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:28:28 GMT
Michelle Caisse wrote:
> Thanks very much, Knut Anders, works great now, except...
>
> Now I'm having trouble deploying. Deployment seems to hang after
> building the site archive and deleting the old tar file. The readme
> doesn't mention checking in the changes to svn. Does site:deploy handle
> that automatically? Can I work around the deployment issue by checking
> in my changes, ssh'ing to people.apache.org, and doing an 'svn update'
> and 'maven site' there?

Hi, Michelle,

The db site wasn't set up to commit changes to the published files then
svn 'up on' people. --I don't know enough about maven to know if it can
be set up that way.

I have had problems with the site:deploy when I didn't have my ssh keys
set up. I followed the instructions on this site to get them working:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~england/ssh.html

regards,

 -jean