db-general mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject maven problems building site
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:51:09 GMT

I'm trying to build the db site, running maven 1.0.2. maven was unable
to download the dependencies. Possibly a temporary problem with the
maven download site?? Anyway, after manually downloading the
dependencies and their dependencies and placing them in my local
repository, I'm left with one unresolved dependency:

Attempting to download js-1.5R4-RC3.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
-RC3.jar]: java.io.IOException: Unknown error downloading; status code
was: 301
WARNING: Failed to download js-1.5R4-RC3.jar.

File...... c:\home\.maven\cache\maven-xdoc-plugin-1.8\plugin.jelly
Element... attainGoal
Line...... 657
Column.... 46
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

I've downloaded this manually also and placed it in
.maven/repository/js/jars, but, still the error.

Any ideas?

-- Michelle

View raw message