db-general mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Object Databases..
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:01:36 GMT
There are a number of (L)GPLed ones, but you seem to be right, there is
none that is ASL or ASLish licensed.

Interest: Sure. Time is another beast, though... :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n