db-general mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Does the "who we are" page need to be updated?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:29:28 GMT
Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> writes:

>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site/README.txt
>>
>> which hopefully answers most of your questions. If not, feel free to ask. :-)
>>
>>     Best regards
>>         Henning
>
> Hi Henning, thanks very much for the help.
>
> I've finally found time to work on this, and am making some good progress.
>
> I've checked out the db/site module from subversion and I believe I've
> updated the right files (project.xml and projects/derby/project.xml)
>
> I've installed maven 2.0.4 and now I'm trying to figure out how to use it.

Hi Bryan,

I have never used maven before, but I installed maven 1.0.2 and ran
"maven site". It started downloading lots of files with me too, but it
finished rather quickly (1 minute and 9 seconds) with BUILD
SUCCESSFUL. I found the generated web pages under target/docs.

Andrew mentioned that we should use maven 1.0.X, so maybe downgrading
would help?

--
Knut Anders