db-general mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Does the "who we are" page need to be updated?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:46:43 GMT
>  I didn't really understand why it was downloading all these files

OK, so I decided to be brave and just let it run, and it must have
downloaded most of the things the first time, because this time it
said:

[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class => 'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: site. It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the
build is not using one.
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 13 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Aug 18 08:42:52 PDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 6M/12M

What does this mean?

thanks,

bryan