db-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding redirects to .htaccess for db.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 21:39:48 GMT
Hi general@db,

Today I noticed a lot of errors in the logs for Derby's website due to
some moving around of the documentation on the site. Here's a sample
of the errors:

[Wed May 03 00:10:18 2006] [error] [client 65.54.188.12] File does not
exist: /x1/www/db.apache.org/derby/docs/ref

I'm guessing that due to the quantity and lack of referrer that its
probably a spider trying to access the docs based on something old
that it's cached. So, I've added Redirects to .htaccess for
db.apache.org to point them to the new location of the docs. I'll keep
an eye on it and remove the Redirects if the errors go away.

Cheers,
andrew