db-general mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pmc?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:11:00 GMT
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the support!

What are the next steps? Should we submit a proposal to this PMC and
then have you guys push it up to incubator?

I agree that the Tapestry folks would provide a great bit of synergy.
Do you think they would be another PMC to draw mentors from? I'll
ping them too.

Thanks again,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org