db-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Cayenne ASF proposal
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:55:08 GMT
Brian, et all.

We put a proposal draft on Cayenne Wiki:

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/ASF+Proposal

As we are requesting DB PMC to sponsor it, I am posting it on this
list before we send it to the incubator. I guess someone from DB PMC
would have to initiate the incubator request. Please comment.

Thanks
Andrus