db-general mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pmc?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:23:07 GMT
Thanks Thomas,

Would the DB PMC be willing to sponsor moving Cayenne (http://
www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/) to Apache?

I have been following the cayenne community for some time and they
seem to do things the 'apache way'. They use the apache license
already so the IP part of it should be straightforward. I've also
been chatting with the lead/founder of the project about a move. The
community is interested as well. I am asking because the community is
not well connected to apache and they were not sure who in the
community to get in contact with.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I'd be glad
to get the Cayenne community involved in the discussion if there is
interest from this PMC.

Thanks again,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org