db-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pmc?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:38:47 GMT
Cayenne might be better suited for TLP status, which I suggest
considering as the DB project is starting to balloon =)

That said, I am very willing to support Cayenne personally, and
suspect the rest of the DB PMC might be supportive as well. It would
fit well in the DB project conceptually (which historically is more
about database access than databases). I just am trying to go with
the TLP preference vibe going around, and that Cayenne has been
around a while I don't want to cramp their style.

So, I'm very happy to help mentor (the Official Incubator Role and
the actual verb, as it relates to working within Apache) Cayenne, and
would love to see this work out! It may be worth pinging the Tapestry
folks as well as I have seen a lot of Cayenne use within the Tapestry
community, and they are an energetic bunch.

-Brian