db-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Question about site:deploy for db site
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:39:22 GMT
OK, thanks to Thomas and Henning.  I got this working and it's nice -- I
really like maven's site:deploy capability.

Here's a summary of what I did.

(1) I had installed maven 1.0.2 (long ago), but hadn't upgraded the
plugins that Henning mentioned.

I went ahead and upgraded the plugins, but it didn't make any difference.

Even though the db-site-1.0-site.tar.gz file was transferred to
people.apache.org, which I hadn't even noticed (thanks, Thomas!), it
went into an endless loop of prompting for my password.

(2) I set up the ssh key and started the agent per
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~england/ssh.html .

Now site:deploy works just fine -- very, very nice!

Henning, I'll add a small note about #2 to site/README.txt unless you
prefer to do so yourself.

thanks!

  -jean