db-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Question about site:deploy for db site
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:14:25 GMT
I'm looking at Henning's excellent instructions for building the db site
( see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site/README.txt ).

I'm a first time maven user. Running 'maven' in the root dir of the db
site module works great, I can see the output produced and it's good,
but I'm missing something wrt to site:deploy. It prompts for my
password, which I provide, but it isn't accepted. I have tried these two
variations:

    maven -Dmaven.username=jta site:deploy
    maven -Dmaven.username=jta site:sshdeploy

I think I need to set up more information. Looking at
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/site/ , I think I need to set
these properties as well:

   pom.siteAddress  people.apache.org
   pom.siteDirectory /www/db.apache.org

Are these correct? And do I need any other properties?

thanks!

  -jean