db-general mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <robert.mcint...@zurichna.com>
Subject Hello...
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:22:08 GMT
I subscribed a couple of weeks ago and have yet to see a message, so I
thought I would make sure I'm getting them!

On another note, I am working on a persistence engine that I would love
for apache to host, but at the moment I do not have the required 3
commiters. However if anyone would like to join the love, here is some of
the documentation I have been working on lately. It isn't complete and a
tad bit scattered, but the rationale is there as well as some of the
configuration stuff so anyone should be able to get a good idea of what is
going on.

In a nutshell, it is not just an O/R mapper, but a generic persistence
engine that can be used as an O/R mapping tool. It's current state of
development is that it is in one production application already, but I am
going through a bit of a refactor to the mapping stuff (it is amazing what
a real application will bring to light!), and working on more unit tests
as I progress in that area.

It currently uses several Commons projects such as JXPath, Jexl,
BeanUtils, etc. some of which is documented on the site I listed. If
anyone is interested let me know, otherwise I'll have to resort to
sourceforge :-\

Robert McIntosh

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.

View raw message