db-general mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <robert.mcint...@zurichna.com>
Subject Re: Hello...
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:11:58 GMT
I shall do that!

Robert

Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@4quarters.com>
06/09/2004 10:49 AM
Please respond to
general@db.apache.org

cc

Subject
Re: Hello...

propose the project on general@incubator.apache.org and see who bites...

On Jun 9, 2004, at 10:05 AM, Robert McIntosh wrote:

> Thanks gentlemen for the info. I looked into incubator, but that route
> requires a nomination by an existing ASF member of which I am not
> (which
> also requires a nomination) nor do I know any personally. It seems
> like I
> am a bit out of luck.
>
> On a related topic, I read somewhere, some time ago, a list of
> guidelines
> for someone to be nominated as a commiter on a project. I'm guessing
> this
> is the first step in going towards being an ASF member? I've made some
> contributions to Jelly, some of which were submitted and some I offered
> but no one seemed interested, and a small patch to Jexl a while back. I
> realize that is small compared to others, but is that the right
> direction
> to go?
>
> Again, thanks for the info!
>
> Robert McIntosh

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.