db-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [sql] move from commons sandbox to db or db-commons?
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 06:49:23 GMT

I think DbUtils in Jakarta Commons might have something along those lines.
The bits I was interested in were a lot more basic when I started it, but
others have taken it in more interesting directions since.

It's another candidate for Db Commons, or Apache Commons, or staying in
Jakarta Commons.

Hen