db-general mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [sql] move from commons sandbox to db or db-commons?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:45:51 GMT
I'd like to inquire about the possibility of moving commons-sql
( http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/sql ) into db.apache.org.
There were some mail threads a while back in which some thought this was
a good idea.  On a first look, db-commons may be a good fit, since I
believe that [sql] originated from torque.

I've been using [sql] for a few months in a project that I'm working on.
I've committed a few small fixes and applied some patches from other
users.  It doesn't seem that any of the original developers are still
involved, so I'd be willing to make the move as long as I could receive
instructions and the proper access.

What do you think?