db-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sql] move from commons sandbox to db or db-commons?
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:14:41 GMT
Specifically, I think what you'd want to do, just like you would at
jakarta-commons, is submit a proposal based upon the example listed at
<http://db.apache.org/commons/charter.html#Example%20Package%20Proposal>

Like jakarta-commons, you'll need 3 +1s from existing db-commons
committers (enumerated at <http://db.apache.org/commons/team-list.html>)

If we are unable to rouse a quorum of 3 developers on the db-commons list,
the DB PMC could step in and name additional committers, likely
including you, as an existing jakarta-commons committer.

Assuming the other sql developers (if any, I haven't really dug into it)
are in favor of moving to db-commons, I know I'd vote +1 (as a db-c
committer).  Jason and James would make three, if they'd like.

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>