db-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sql] move from commons sandbox to db or db-commons?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:15:03 GMT
I think moving it to db-commons would be a good idea.  The tricky part
there may be getting a quorum of developers to bootstrap the initiative.
Past proposals on db-commons have died from a complete lack of activity,
but that trend is probably reversable.

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>