db-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: [sql] move from commons sandbox to db or db-commons?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:02:06 GMT
I will be happy to help get db-commons rolling, particularly as OJB is
looking at some major refactoring/reworking for 1.1 and it will be good
to pull out reusable components as we can.

Additionally, I have a sandbox style project I have resisted adding to
jakarta-commons-sandbox as... well... that is a mess =) I may propose it
to db-commons once it is off the ground in order to help start building
up the libraries =)

I want to see db-commons take off, and am willing to commit time to
helping make that happen.

-Brian