db-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removal from db-avail Was: [VOTE][PROPOSAL] proposal for the axion database sub-project
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:41:32 GMT
To clarify, as described at <http://db.apache.org/management.html>, "
Creation of a new subproject requires approval by 3/4 vote of the PMC.",
where in this place and time, the DB PMC is (as listed on
<http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html>) Geir, Thomas, John, Jason and
Rodney.

Other opinions are welcome, as always, but only the PMC votes are binding.

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>