db-general mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: general inquiry
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 05:36:37 GMT
Hi Andrus,

Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> You may want to look at Cayenne ORM:
>
>    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/

May I ask why you recommend Cayenne instead of the db.apache.org frameworks?
db-ojb has everything (incl paging) that Jini is asking for.
I have no problems if users are pointed to other solutions if there are
any limitations in our software that are dealt with in other products.
But I don't see such problems in this case.

cheers,
Thomas