db-general mailing list archives

From jini us <jiniu...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: general inquiry
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:44:01 GMT

I am encouraged that there are books covering OJB &
struts, because this means I must be thinking along
the right lines, or that I have asked myself the same
questions as others have in coming to the same
conclusion.

1 a)I have one other concern, how many transactions
per second can I expect with OJB ?
1 b) How can I maximise transactions per second.

2 - Why have you eliminated torque by pointing me in
the direction of OJB as being best suited to meet my
requirements ?

 --- Thomas Mahler <thma32@web.de> wrote: > Hi Jini,